Re: Take away the sliders
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg101140] Re: Take away the sliders
- From: "Sjoerd C. de Vries" <sjoerd.c.devries at gmail.com>
- Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 07:11:49 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com>
You get controls for any parameter listed in the kast part of the Manipulate construct. If you don't want the control (a slider in this case) don't list it in the parmeter section of the Manipulate section and give the parameter a fixed value yourself. A bit of documentation reading and thinking also works wonders, I might add. Cheers -- Sjoerd On Jun 24, 12:34 pm, Lobotomy <labb... at gmail.com> wrote: > Hi > I just want to use the boxes below the sliders to enter the parameter > values. I dont want to use the sliders or the other functions coming > with Manipulate. Is there another commando i can use than manipulate, > or just a way to remove the sliders?