Re: Take away the sliders

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg101140] Re: Take away the sliders
  • From: "Sjoerd C. de Vries" <sjoerd.c.devries at gmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 07:11:49 -0400 (EDT)

You get controls for any parameter listed in the kast part of the
Manipulate construct. If you don't want the control (a slider in this
case) don't list it in the parmeter section of the Manipulate section
and give the parameter a fixed value yourself.

A bit of documentation reading and thinking also works wonders, I
might add.

Cheers -- Sjoerd