Re: Re: how to make .nbp?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg101211] Re: [mg101171] Re: how to make .nbp?
- From: peter <plindsay.0 at gmail.com>
- Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2009 06:55:24 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <200906251117.HAA10907@smc.vnet.net>
... and first read the documentation on how to read the documentation.
2009/6/25 Sjoerd C. de Vries <sjoerd.c.devries at gmail.com>:
> You seem to have the habit of not reading any documentation at all.
> Perhaps a video is something for you? See howto/
> DeployANotebookForPlayer in the Documentation Centre or
> Cheers -- Sjoerd
> On Jun 24, 12:34 pm, Lobotomy <labb... at gmail.com> wrote:
>> I want to make my .nb to a .nbp so that people that dont have
>> mathematica can download mathematica player and use it. How to do it?
Prev by Date:
Calculate n in binomial distribution
Next by Date:
Re: display of graphics primitives
Previous by thread:
Re: how to make .nbp?
Next by thread:
Take away the sliders