Re: How to Export the "Manipulate"
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg97008] Re: How to Export the "Manipulate"
- From: wayne <waynebuaa at gmail.com>
- Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2009 05:20:19 -0500 (EST)
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 2=D4=C228=C8=D5, =CF=C2=CE=E77=CA=B143=B7=D6, Jens-Peer Kuska <ku...@inf= ormatik.uni-leipzig.de> wrote: > Hi, > > the non-interactive version make a flash video, the > interactive variant need a MathPlayer and the translation of you > code into MathPlayer. > > Regards > Jens > > > > wayne wrote: > > Hi ,all > > > i usually use Export["*.gif",Table[Graphics]] to generate a GIF > > figure, but dont know how to "Export" the "Manipulate" produced > > animations,can someone here drop me a hint ? > > > Many Thanks > > > Wayne.- =D2=FE=B2=D8=B1=BB=D2=FD=D3=C3=CE=C4=D7=D6 - > > - =CF=D4=CA=BE=D2=FD=D3=C3=B5=C4=CE=C4=D7=D6 - Hi~,Jens Thank you , but sorry to say i only favor the GIF things,because the MathPlayer seems too huge for me who only want animated figures