Re: Delayed function does not behave as original input
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg97038] Re: Delayed function does not behave as original input
- From: hayes.tyler at gmail.com
- Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2009 05:56:44 -0500 (EST)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
Thank you all for the responses. Turns out that after sitting at my desk for 5 hours I never thought to clear all the junk that was still defined. Also, all of your suggestions to simplify the expression are now being employed. Cheers, t.