Re: Experimental Mathematica debugger

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg97073] Re: Experimental Mathematica debugger
  • From: David Bailey <dave at>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 07:14:41 -0500 (EST)

dh wrote:
> Hi David,
> I do not intent to be picky, but there are still problems. You can now
> type into the edit box, but you can not paste. Further, I tried a
> conditional breakpoint(with Cup replaced by Underscore!:
> Local_Value[n]===2
> but this seems to have no effect.
> Daniel

Daniel and I have had a useful private discussion about the issues here.
He persuaded me that since many users will be beginners, I should avoid
using \[Breve] in my function names (which he was reading as a \[Cup]
character - which looks very similar!), and I have made this change in
the latest version (0.97) - now available on my website.

David Bailey