Re: FullGraphics of Graphics3D

Hmm... seems that my earlier post didn't make it, so I briefly
recapitulate my problem:

Your method returns a 2D vector-version of a 3D plot, however what I
want is the same 3D graphics object than the original, with options
(like Axes->True) replaced by explicit 3D primitives (lines and text).
Basically I want the same functionality in 3D that FullGraphics
provides in 2D.

Istvan Zachar