Re: Bug in Pattern Matching with Condition?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg97251] Re: Bug in Pattern Matching with Condition?
- From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
- Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 01:05:34 -0500 (EST)
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
Hi, and ? it never happens that a "condition will match nothing" ? Regards Jens Raffy wrote: > Condition[_,_] as a pattern will match nothing since its test > expression is "_" aka Blank and is not equal to True. >