Re: Re: Re: typsetting bug still present in
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg97239] Re: [mg97226] Re: [mg97167] Re: typsetting bug still present in
- From: DrMajorBob <btreat1 at austin.rr.com>
- Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 01:03:20 -0500 (EST)
- References: <email@example.com> <200903070737.CAA16852@smc.vnet.net>
- Reply-to: drmajorbob at bigfoot.com
Documentation that isn't accurate?
I can NOT believe it.
On Sun, 08 Mar 2009 05:54:12 -0500, Andrzej Kozlowski <akoz at mimuw.edu.pl>
> The problem is this. First, look up the documentation:
> Now, try it:
> Do you get the same thing as the documentation says you should?
> Andrzej Kozlowski
> On 7 Mar 2009, at 08:37, magma wrote:
>> In version 7.0 on XP I cannot see any bug.
>> What is the problem?
DrMajorBob at bigfoot.com
Prev by Date:
Please help, factorisation question
Next by Date:
Re: Re: Re: Mathematica 184.108.40.206 and some General
Previous by thread:
Re: Re: typsetting bug still present in Mathematica 7.01
Next by thread:
Re: Re: Re: Re: typsetting bug still present in