Re: Differential equation with several variables in the function

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg97273] Re: Differential equation with several variables in the function
  • From: dh <dh at metrohm.com>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 05:18:46 -0500 (EST)

Hi,

you must try to formulate your problem as simply a s possible. If your

consider f[x+y] then you should introduce a new variable z=x+y and

formulate your problem in terms of the one variable function f[z].

If you would give a simple example of your problem, you may get more

specific answers.

hope this helps, Daniel