Re: list/sequence problem: a 'keep' list to a list of 'kept' lists

Hi,

assume p and d are prior-vector and data:

p = {False, True, False, True, False, False, True, True, True, False,

    True};

d = Table[i, {i, Length[p]}];

we then construct data items {dat,boolean} and put them in a

list:{{dat,boolean}. Next we apply repeatedly  a rule that considers two

neighbours and appends the left neighbor to the list of the right one if

the right list consists of one item with boolean value of True. Last, we

pick out the data values:

t = t //. {x1 : ___, x2 : {__}, x3 : {{_, True}}, x4___} :> {x1, x2,

      Append[x2, x3[[1]]], x4} ;

t[[All, All, 1]]

hope this helps, Daniel