- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg97332] Re: Wolfram/Alpha
- From: Robert Dodier <robert.dodier at gmail.com>
- Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 04:22:50 -0500 (EST)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <200903081054.FAA21669@smc.vnet.net>
On Mar 9, 4:19 am, "Ingolf Dahl" <ingolf.d... at telia.com> wrote:
> In the same evening, the entry was deleted, since it met Wikipedia's
> criteria for speedy deletion "as an article about a web site, blog, web
> forum, webcomic, podcast, browser game, or similar web content that does not
> indicate the importance or significance of the subject."
> What to say about that?
Wikipedia is swamped by people looking for a free advertising
medium. At this point, a more-or-less promotional article
about WA is just the same as one about an obscure blog.
Don't worry, the WA article can come back when
its significance is established.
Prev by Date:
Re: about mathlink connection
Next by Date:
Re: Polygon with holes
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Re: Re: Wolfram/Alpha