Re: reversing axes orientation

Hi J=F6rg,

No simple setting like AxisDirections or so that I know of. You can
fake it using Ticks. Example:

f[x_] := x^3 + 1
start = -1;
end = 2;
tickDistance = 0.5;

Plot[
 f[Rescale[x, {start, end}, {end, start}]],
 {x, start, end},
 Ticks -> {
   Table[{x, Rescale[x, {start, end}, {end, start}]}, {x, start, end,
     tickDistance}
    ]
   }
 ]