Re: Request for help - Minimize

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg97506] Re: Request for help - Minimize
  • From: Raffy <raffy at mac.com>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2009 05:41:28 -0500 (EST)

On Mar 13, 2:50 am, zhuoxin lee <33554... at 163.com> wrote:
> Please see the codes below (note the codes are used to show the problem,
they may not executable). I use array CE to store the results of the function Minimize. Minimize may return error (becuase constraints[i] can not be satisfied). So I want to neglect the result in this case, I don't want the program stops in this case. How can I manage it?

> Array[CE,100]
> For[i =1,i<=100,i++,
>
>     CE[i] = Minimize [objfun[i],constraints[i]]
>
> ]

Do[Check[CE[i] = Minimize[objfun[i], constraints[i]], $Failed], {i,
100}]