Re: Re: Re: The "Go Back" Button doesn't work

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg97558] Re: [mg97523] Re: [mg97492] Re: The "Go Back" Button doesn't work
  • From: George Woodrow III <georgevw3 at mac.com>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2009 05:28:15 -0500 (EST)

I get the behaviour described on my intel iMac running OS X 10.5.6 and
Mathematica 7.0.1. I don't have other options to test. I don't think
that PowerPC/Intel makes any difference here.

The Show Toolbar menu item adds the toolbar. To customize it, you have
to do the non-standard (for Mac OS) right click on the grey background
to the toolbar to get the customize toolbar item in the contextual
menu. If you don't have a mouse or trackpad with a right menu, you can
use control-click to bring up the contextual menu.

Oddly, I don't have the back button as the default, but with the
customize panel, the default toolbar, which you can drag up to replace
what is there, *does* have the back button.

george