- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg97733] Incompatible units?
- From: Mathias Lindner <mathias.lindner at web.de>
- Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2009 05:25:19 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: Chemnitz University of Technology
Today I struggled with the units package - again...
Let me show you what I did:
\[Lambda] = \Convert[Subscript[l, case]/Dynamic[Subscript[\[Tau], p]], 1]
This input results in:
27.4889 Meter Milli
281 Meter Milli
Convert::incomp : Incompatible units in (281 Meter Milli)/(27.4889
Meter Milli) and 1.
(281 Meter Milli)/(27.4889 Meter Milli)
If I don't use dynamic but constant tau_p everything is fine...
So Mathematica isn't able to to reduce this fraction? What's the reason
for this behaviour and what can I do about it?
Thanks for your help!
Prev by Date:
Re: Can Plot, can't FindRoot - what gives?
Next by Date:
Re: Internet connectivity -- CountryData
Previous by thread:
gridMathematica 7: Multiplying the Power of Mathematica over the Grid
Next by thread: