Re: Output from a Dynamic Module

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg97777] Re: Output from a Dynamic Module
  • From: "Sjoerd C. de Vries" <sjoerd.c.devries at gmail.com>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2009 05:18:32 -0500 (EST)

Hugh,

To start with your last question, the solution would be to remove the
Dynamic from within the Export function.

As to your main question: I guess you don't want to use a global
variable? Indeed, that woud defeat the purpose of the module, i.e. to
hide the variable pts from the global scope. I don't have an elegant
solution. Perhaps copying pts to a global variable if it is your
intention to hide pts?

Cheers -- Sjoerd