Re: Re: Orthogonazlie with Method->"Householder"

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg97873] Re: [mg97791] Re: Orthogonazlie with Method->"Householder"
  • From: Maris Ozols <marozols at gmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 05:32:32 -0500 (EST)

> What do you think about starting the famous "bugs and caveats" site
> with this post?

Well, we have to decide were are we going to host it. I have not
properly investigated these possibilities yet, but I am thinking about
one of the following two:

http://code.google.com/
http://www.mathematica-users.org/

~Maris Ozols~

p.s. After my post "Maintaining a Mathematica bug list" I got an
e-mail from WRI (regarding the bugs I mentioned). I sent a replay with
the following questions:

> Thus, I would be very happy if you could comment on the WRI plans on
>
> (1) making Mathematica bug information more publicly available and
> (2) improving the communication between Mathematica users and WRI, and
> also among the users themselves.
>
> I promise that I won't disclose your answers if you intend so.

I would really like to know their plans (but I promised that I will
not disclose them) before we decide to set up our own bug list -- who
knows, maybe next day they start an official one. I'm still waiting
for the reply...

p.p.s. If anybody is still interested, the singular values of M are:
{44.4484, 44.4484, 27.0427, 17.7007, 8.90436, 8.90436}