- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg97888] Re: Wolfram/Alpha
- From: magma <maderri2 at gmail.com>
- Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 05:40:57 -0500 (EST)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Mar 7, 8:39 am, magma <mader... at gmail.com> wrote: > I just read the latest intriguing blog entry on the Wolfram site. > It reports the May 09 opening of the the Wolfram/Alpha site: a sort of > omniscient super google cum curated data, if I understand well. > > Does anybody knows a bit more (and is willing to speak :-) ) ? > > What I find also amazing is that this project must have engaged a > considerable amount of WRI resources, financial time and human, yet > they managed to keep all this very quiet. > > Exciting isn't it? In the wolframalpha.com site it is now possible to register for updates and news. Also in http://www.initialsingularity.com/alphatips/ by David Reiss, you can find some links to more articles about it. (but the wikipedia page is missing).