Exporting a discrete Manipulate[] sequence?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg98102] Exporting a discrete Manipulate[] sequence?
  • From: AES <siegman at stanford.edu>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 04:43:30 -0500 (EST)

OK, I've got a nice Manipulate[] command set up with one of the
variables running through a discrete sequence, and I want to export one
complete cycle of the plots produced by running through that sequence
into an external file (e.g., a QuickTime movie, or a PDF document) or an
external folder (e.g., a sequence of image or PDF files).

Possible to get this information back out into the real world, without
either (a) manually stepping through the sequence and manually Exporting
the graphic at each step, or (b) reprogramming the underlying expr into
a separate animation or Export[] loop?