Exporting a discrete Manipulate sequence?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg98102] Exporting a discrete Manipulate sequence?
- From: AES <siegman at stanford.edu>
- Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 04:43:30 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: Stanford University
OK, I've got a nice Manipulate command set up with one of the variables running through a discrete sequence, and I want to export one complete cycle of the plots produced by running through that sequence into an external file (e.g., a QuickTime movie, or a PDF document) or an external folder (e.g., a sequence of image or PDF files). Possible to get this information back out into the real world, without either (a) manually stepping through the sequence and manually Exporting the graphic at each step, or (b) reprogramming the underlying expr into a separate animation or Export loop?