number of Trangles in a graph-network

Greetings,

having a graph (network, i.e. one created with RandomGraph) wich can have
not connected nodes, I would like to count the total number of triangles
inside the graph.
I gave a look to Combinatorica and its related book by Pemmaraju Skiena,
but I did'nt find any solution (maybe I am wrong). Do you know if there is
a easy way to answer this problem with Mathematica and/or Combinatorica?
Thanks in advance.