Re: How do I send the palette behind other windows?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg99254] Re: How do I send the palette behind other windows?
- From: ragfield <ragfield at gmail.com>
- Date: Fri, 1 May 2009 05:21:29 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Apr 30, 5:18 am, sean_inc... at yahoo.com wrote: > I was trying to do some typesetting and needed the palettes, and to my > surprise, they changed the precedence of the palettes such that it > stays on top of all other windows. > > How do I fix this so that it will get behind the window when I click > other windows to activate them? What platform are you using? You might be able to change the behavior by setting WindowFloating->False on the windows in question. -Rob