Save to RTF crashes Mathematica on 32 and 64 bit vista runnign office

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg99357] Save to RTF crashes Mathematica on 32 and 64 bit vista runnign office
  • From: sean_incali at yahoo.com
  • Date: Sun, 3 May 2009 05:24:55 -0400 (EDT)

Hello group,

I has an awful time with this last week. Whenever I try to save the
notebook as an rtf file to be opened and edited in word 2007,
Mathematica crashes.

Anyone else have this problem?

This happens on both of my machines. one running mathematica 7.
windows vista 32, office 2003 and 2007.The other running vista 64.
same softwares.

Any insights will be appreciated

Thanks in advance.

Sean