Re: interactive 3d graphic in a palette?

Thanks for the insights. :-) I was hoping to have an interactive Plot
on a palette. Oh well, being on the Mac I will have problems. Um, a
feature request, if doable, to allow interactive Plots on a palette,
or  maybe some other back way via within a Pane, Manipulate, etc that
would allow it wrapped in a Palette.

Had you ever considered writing THE book on FE coding, or a long deep
tutorial for all of us, please. If you have and its out of print, give
its title please. ;-)

andrew