Reading csv with ;

I'm trying to read a csv with mathematicaâ?¦

Now the problem is that my system settings are at ";" as seperator instead of more traditional ",". So the it effectively looks like 1;1;1;1 instead of 1,1,1,1

Normally this makes not difference as in most software you can choose the delimiter/seperator before reading a file, so you pick â??separator = ;â?? or whatever.

With mathematica however I have so far been unable to do this. Now the question of course: how so I change the seperator with mathematica?

Because quite a few files have a â??;â?? separator I would like to find a solution within mathematica instead of changing the system settings.

Cheers,

Dennis