Re: Re: New Wolfram Tutorial Collection documentation is ready

On 3 May 2009, at 18:25, AES wrote:

> If Wolfram has unfortunately generated some kind of messed-up PDF
> where
> text strings can't be readily copied or searched for, as reported in
> some other posts, and this hampers some of the above advantages, that
> would be really unfortunate.

No, Wolfram has not "generated some kind of messed-up PDF", it's just
that you clearly do not understand how PDF and Mathematica handle non
special characters. In a reply to an earlier message of yours I
pointed out exactly what would happen if you copy a StandardForm (or
even worse, TraditionalForm) cell from a PDF to Mathematica (did you
read it?). The reported behavior is just the expected one, and the
main reason why I have not even bothered to download these PDF files.

Andrzej Kozlowski