Re: StepMonitor in mathlink
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg99458] Re: StepMonitor in mathlink
- From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
- Date: Wed, 6 May 2009 05:23:22 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Uni Leipzig
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de
I don't see any problem. The mathlink program can call back the
Mathematica kernel to send the results of the evaluation and the step.
> I would like to implement StepMonitor and EvaluationMonitor for a C
> mathlink function that is similar to FindMinimum.
> I am not sure how to go about it. I was wondering if someone has
> written something like this or has some ideas to get me started.
Prev by Date:
Re: Re: Bug with Hypergeometric2F1?
Next by Date:
solve an integration equation
Previous by thread:
StepMonitor in mathlink
Next by thread:
programmatically rotating a function plot