Re: can we save indexed colored images in v7?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg99629] Re: can we save indexed colored images in v7?
- From: Szabolcs Horvát <szhorvat at gmail.com>
- Date: Sat, 9 May 2009 03:32:07 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com>
Luc Barthelet wrote: > I have been trying to save large PNGs with a specific color map, and I have not found a way to do that in v7. > > Could anyone knowledgeable about that give me a solution? I am trying to use the ImageProcessing package, and Export. > I have not used it, but according to the docs, you can use the "RawData" and "ColorMap" elements. Just check the doc page for PNG: http://reference.wolfram.com/mathematica/ref/format/PNG.html