Re: Re: Making a user interface

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg99695] Re: [mg99656] Re: Making a user interface
  • From: John Fultz <jfultz at wolfram.com>
  • Date: Mon, 11 May 2009 06:25:55 -0400 (EDT)

Of the standard keyboard accessibility that you would typically find in dialog
box-style interfaces, Mathematica implements only...

* Enter/Escape for default button/cancel (e.g. in CreateDialog)
* Tabbing between InputFields.

Tab key accessibility of buttons and other UI controls is not in the current
feature set.  Probably you could implement such a system using EventHandler, but
it would take some effort.

Sincerely,

John Fultz
jfultz at wolfram.com