Manipulate, Opacity, slow down
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg99736] Manipulate, Opacity, slow down
- From: janos <janostothmeister at gmail.com>
- Date: Tue, 12 May 2009 05:43:51 -0400 (EDT)
I wonder if you can give me some hints without a code.
I have a program using Manipulate[ParametricPlot[f[a]]].
1. If I define outside the function f used in ParametricPlot, and then
insert the function name into ParametricPlot, then the program slows
down extremely compared to the version when the formula of the
function is inserted.
2. If I add Opacity to the Directives, again the timing increases
If you think you could help seeing the (long) code I'll be ready to
Prev by Date:
Re: Recovering data from DumpSave
Next by Date:
Re: Optimize speed of plotting mesh
Previous by thread:
Re: export Disdyakis Dodecahedron to 3D model (maya)
Next by thread:
Re: Manipulate, Opacity, slow down