GuiKit, seeking some guidance and comments

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg99758] GuiKit, seeking some guidance and comments
  • From: meitnik <meitnik at gmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 05:08:50 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

I am considering porting my palette to GuiKit in a few months. Hey, I
need to enjoy using my palette for awhile doing math right. ;-)
 What do you long time users of Mathematica think of GuiKit? What is
its strengths and weakness, is it worth mastering as preparing for the
future of Mathematica? How is the best way to learn GuiKit, what are
the best examples of GuiKit to be studied? How polished and stable is
GuiKit?

Thanks,
Andrew