- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg99819] Re: Heatmap
- From: "Sjoerd C. de Vries" <sjoerd.c.devries at gmail.com>
- Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 04:20:04 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I found the definition of a heat plot a bit unclear but it looks like an ArrayPlot or MatrixPlot with an appropriate ColorFunction may work. Cheers -- Sjoerd On May 14, 7:43 am, ag <ashutoshgupta.... at gmail.com> wrote: > Hi, > I was wondering if there is any function in Mathematica for heatmaps?http= ://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heat_map > > Any help would be much appreciated! > Thanks, > Ashutosh.