Re: Is there a BNF for Mathematica?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg99818] Re: Is there a BNF for Mathematica?
- From: "Ira Baxter" <idbaxter at semdesigns.com>
- Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 04:19:53 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
<meitnik at gmail.com> wrote in message news:gra1or$2hg$1 at smc.vnet.net... >I have been looking for a Backus-Naur Form grammar for Mathematica. Is > there one out there?? You can obtain one with the DMS Software Reengineering Toolkit. It handles the generic mathematica expressions, as well as the special forms that make up various means for definining functions, and the control structures. See http://www.semanticdesigns.com/Products/DMS/DMSToolkit.html Ira D. Baxter, CTO Semantic Designs, Inc.