Re: Is there a BNF for Mathematica?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg99818] Re: Is there a BNF for Mathematica?
- From: "Ira Baxter" <idbaxter at semdesigns.com>
- Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 04:19:53 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
<meitnik at gmail.com> wrote in message news:gra1or$2hg$1 at smc.vnet.net...
>I have been looking for a Backus-Naur Form grammar for Mathematica. Is
> there one out there??
You can obtain one with the DMS Software Reengineering Toolkit.
It handles the generic mathematica expressions, as well as
the special forms that make up various means for definining functions,
and the control structures.
Ira D. Baxter, CTO
Semantic Designs, Inc.
Prev by Date:
Re: Mathematica 7 - Miscellaneous`RealOnly`
Next by Date:
Re: Bug with Hypergeometric2F1?
Previous by thread:
Re: Random choice
Next by thread:
is accessing parts of an hdf5 dataset possible?