Re: GuiKit, seeking some guidance and comments

On May 15, 3:16 am, meitnik <meit... at gmail.com> wrote:
> Btw, I am shocked there was no
> scrolling list widget

Pane[] has a ScrollBars option that can be used to emulate a scrolling
list.

> nor any support for hierarchy in popup/Action
> menus. Doing that via dynamic is, from my point of view, a hack; but I
> will master dynamic.

Mac popup menus and the equivalent Windows combo/list boxes never have
submenus.  It is a reasonable suggestion that ActionMenu should
support submenus in the future.  In the meantime you might be able to
achieve a similar effect using indentation.

-Rob