Re: saving initialization cells as a .m file

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg99892] Re: saving initialization cells as a .m file
  • From: dh <dh at>
  • Date: Mon, 18 May 2009 06:18:26 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Baris,

if you want b^\[Dagger] to mean SuperDagger[b] internall, you may define

this e.g. by:

Clear[SuperDagger, A];

SuperDagger[A_List] := Conjugate[Transpose[A]];

Format[A_^\[Dagger], SuperDagger[A_]];

SuperDagger /; A_^\[Dagger] := SuperDagger[A];

The Format line ensures that Dagger is printed instead of SuperDagger.

The next line transforms an input of SuperDagger to Dagger. You may

check the working by:

b =.;

b^\[Dagger] // FullForm