Re: Re: "SelectionData" and palettes
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg99899] Re: [mg99891] Re: "SelectionData" and palettes
- From: John Fultz <jfultz at wolfram.com>
- Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 06:42:05 -0400 (EDT)
- Reply-to: jfultz at wolfram.com
On Mon, 18 May 2009 06:18:15 -0400 (EDT), meitnik wrote: > follow up, this code work fine as a button but once used in an > actionMenu it fails to work. Is there some kind of hidden stuff going > on for ActionMenu that prevents this. Seeking clarity. Button holds its second argument. ActionMenu does not. Perhaps you didn't use a RuleDelayed, in which case the action would evaluate immediately instead of waiting for the control to be used. Sincerely, John Fultz jfultz at wolfram.com User Interface Group Wolfram Research, Inc.