SQLServerLaunch

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg99959] SQLServerLaunch
  • From: Albert Retey <awnl at gmx-topmail.de>
  • Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 04:59:18 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

has anyone ever tried to use SQLServerLaunch which is contained in
DatabaseLink`? I would have an application where this would be useful,
_if_ it does what I think, but since the documentation does not tell
more than the fact that there exist some functions to launch and
shutdown a SQL-server it's not even possible to tell whether it would do
what I want...

cheers and thanks for any input...

albert