Re: Integration Issue
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg99967] Re: Integration Issue
- From: Szabolcs Horvát <szhorvat at gmail.com>
- Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 05:01:57 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Adil wrote: > Hi, > I Just had a quick question, > Im working on a mathematica code, which includes numerous integrations. these are taking very long for mathematica to do (minutes). This is made worse since they entire code is within a for loop, to attain datapoints to plot a graph! Most of the integrations are double, and an integration variable is used (one which comes out in the 2nd integral) > > Any advice on this would be very helpful! Do the integrals numerically.