Re: Basic question about Mathematica Interface
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg99993] Re: Basic question about Mathematica Interface
- From: magma <maderri2 at gmail.com>
- Date: Thu, 21 May 2009 00:07:09 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
>There are also "funny" things (aka > bugs) if you have a dual screen setup with the positions of palettes > if you try and put them on the non-primary screen (on the Mac there is > anyway, not sure about Windows). > > Become familiar with using the "Options Inspector" or OI to look at > and change parameters for individual windows. Be careful using the OI > > -Bob In win XP with 2 screens and palettes on secondary screen: no problem. I do it all the time.