Re: Integration Issue

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg100058] Re: Integration Issue
  • From: "comfreek5000 at hotmail.com" <comfreek5000 at hotmail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 01:49:45 -0400 (EDT)

Hi
Essentially its a number of constants defined, and then a double
integral is conducted (analytically with limits) which is all inside a
for loop. My general question I guess, is that is this the best way to
go about plotting a variable against the result of the integral on a
graph (i.e im saving the values in a (n x 2) array each time and
eventually listlineplot it)...

Thanks