Re: Integration Issue

Hi
Essentially its a number of constants defined, and then a double
integral is conducted (analytically with limits) which is all inside a
for loop. My general question I guess, is that is this the best way to
go about plotting a variable against the result of the integral on a
graph (i.e im saving the values in a (n x 2) array each time and
eventually listlineplot it)...

Thanks