Re: Logscale Tick Function

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg100078] Re: Logscale Tick Function
  • From: lehin.p at
  • Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 23:39:15 -0400 (EDT)

Thank you very much! I have not tested this code deeply but at the
first look it is very nice and much easier to use for logscale than
CustomTicks package

Up to this moment I did not know any alternative for this.

It is obvious that your code may be enhanced and finally transformed
into a Package for such easy use as it is in the case of CustomTicks
package for linear axes.

On 21 May, 08:04, "M.Roellig" <markus.roel... at> wrote:
> P.S. Maybe my glasses are not as good as they used to be, but it looks
> like Mathematica renders some of the subticks longer than the others.
> The EPS output looks fine though. Did anybody else notice this?

I think that Thomas Burton and David Park told formerly about this in
this newsgroop:

Good luck!