DebugTrace version 1.02

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg100145] DebugTrace version 1.02
  • From: David Bailey <dave at removedbailey.co.uk>
  • Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 05:10:07 -0400 (EDT)

I have just uploaded version 1.02 of my DebugTrace package to my website.

The new version contains some extra facilities to help in debugging
dynamic constructions (including, but not limited to Manipulate).

Thanks for the valuable feedback I have had regarding this project -
please feel free to contribute new ideas, bugs (perhaps these should be
called meta-bugs) or whatever.

David Bailey
http://www.dbaileyconsultancy.co.uk