Re: seems I broke the FE of V7

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg100142] Re: [mg100110] seems I broke the FE of V7
  • From: John Fultz <jfultz at>
  • Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 05:09:31 -0400 (EDT)

I'd definitely recommend upgrading to 7.0.1 regardless.  Did the problem
go away when you restart Mathematica?  A difficult-to-reproduce problem
similar to this was reported in 7.0.0 which only lasted until you
restarted the session.  I don't recall the same problem having been
reported against 7.0.1, although I wouldn't swear to it.

I wouldn't expect the loading of a Demonstrations notebook to cause any

John Fultz
User Interface Group
jfultz at