Install problem of Mathematica kernel

I have installed Mathematica 7.0 recently,but I found that I could not use the program at all, because when I execute the command in notebook, there alway prompt a dialog box saying "Mathematica could not establish a connection to the kernel.Kernel: Local.Low-level MathLink error: Unknown internal error." How to solve the problemï¼?Could anybody tell me? Thank.