Re: "move cursor out of formula by one level"
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg100282] Re: "move cursor out of formula by one level"
- From: Bob F <deepyogurt at gmail.com>
- Date: Sun, 31 May 2009 06:32:38 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On May 29, 6:57 pm, meitnik <meit... at gmail.com> wrote: > Hi, > > I am hoping there is a Front End thingy via code that does the same > thing. Is there and any examples of using it? > My goal is to move around in a formula via buttons instead of > keyboard. > > Thanks, > > Andrew You can use the "Classroom Assistant" palette - in the "Navigation" section there are keyboard equivalents for all the arrow keys. There is also the "Keyboard" section for just about everything except the arrow keys. -Bob