Re: Fit function vs Hand Calculation

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg104528] Re: Fit function vs Hand Calculation
  • From: John Accardi <accardi at accardi.com>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2009 02:53:58 -0500 (EST)

Hello,

Reading this forum I know my question is quite elementary.  I am
new to Mathematica and have been pulling my hair out here (and I'm
bald to being with!).

Any insights on this one?

I assume a *.nb file can be attached here to this posting.  It
contains the question.  If not, it can be viewed here:

         http://www.accardi.com/zane.jpg

Thanks in advance for helping out.