Re: Fit function vs Hand Calculation
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg104528] Re: Fit function vs Hand Calculation
- From: John Accardi <accardi at accardi.com>
- Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2009 02:53:58 -0500 (EST)
- References: <4AEDB3D2.email@example.com> <4AEE0305.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Reading this forum I know my question is quite elementary. I am
new to Mathematica and have been pulling my hair out here (and I'm
bald to being with!).
Any insights on this one?
I assume a *.nb file can be attached here to this posting. It
contains the question. If not, it can be viewed here:
Thanks in advance for helping out.
Prev by Date:
Re: Problem Replacing part of NonCommutativeMultiply expresions
Next by Date:
Re: Problem Replacing part of NonCommutativeMultiply
Previous by thread:
Re: Conventional way of doing "struct"-like things?
Next by thread:
Re: Re: Fit function vs Hand Calculation