Re: Re: Opportunities and Player Pro
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg104534] Re: [mg104508] Re: Opportunities and Player Pro
- From: Andrzej Kozlowski <akoz at mimuw.edu.pl>
- Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2009 02:55:08 -0500 (EST)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20910958.1256889652954.JavaMail.root@n11> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <200911012259.RAA12260@smc.vnet.net>
On 2 Nov 2009, at 07:59, AES wrote:
> I'm not about to build my entire
> professional work flow around Mathematica -- and why I'm going to stay
> very alert for any substitutes or open-source replacements for
This surely was a joke, wasn't it? You are going to "stay very alert
for any substitutes or open-source replacements for Mathematica" ?
You mean you have been very alert for years but have not noticed any?
How about getting in touch with RJF (he is pretty close at Berkeley)
and he will surely be all too glad to provide you with the knowledge
that you have inexplicably managed to miss over the last two decades.
On the other hand, we all know that if he really did that he would be
just wasting his time=85
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Import, http and gzip/compression?
Previous by thread:
Re: Opportunities and Player Pro
Next by thread:
Re: FTP directly from Mathematica