weighted graph, edges thickness

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg104774] weighted graph, edges thickness
  • From: cherifrahal <cherif.rahal at gmail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2009 05:46:18 -0500 (EST)

Hello,
I am very new to Mathematica and I am failing in trying to do
something very simple.

I have a graph structure and i have a weight matrix such taht each
edge corresponding to a couple of nodes has a weight.
I need to represent the weights of the edges by different thikness
according to the value in the matrix

Can any one help me please ?

Thank's in advace
Cherif Rahal