Re: Re: Text cell formating blues. LineBreakWithin,

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg104815] Re: [mg104141] Re: Text cell formating blues. LineBreakWithin,
  • From: DrMajorBob <btreat1 at austin.rr.com>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 06:03:45 -0500 (EST)

And yet, I often encounter PDF files I can't open on my Mac, with the
newest Adobe Reader.

I also find graphics files Photoshop CS4 will not open and windows media
files Flip4Mac will not open (though that's exactly what it's supposed to
do).

Almost nothing on my loaded and versatile iMac will open GIF files, and
this is a VERY old and widely used standard, I would have thought.

So... I'd say that portability rumors are frequently exaggerated.

Bobby

DrMajorBob at yahoo.com