Line Wrapping Problems, Slow Delete All Output
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg104838] Line Wrapping Problems, Slow Delete All Output
- From: "David Park" <djmpark at comcast.net>
- Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 04:28:49 -0500 (EST)
I've noticed several minor problems since Versions 6 and 7 and wonder if
other users experience the same problems.
1) Line wrapping of Text cells does not always work correctly in that the
end of the text might not be displayed if the notebook window is not the
correct width. Adjusting the width of the window will cause the text to
2) The first execution of "Delete All Output" command from the menu is
usually VERY slow in the first use. After that it is fast.
djmpark at comcast.net
Prev by Date:
Re: How to Calculatelength of an Spline curve between two points?
Next by Date:
Re: Formatting Numeric Outpuit
Previous by thread:
Re: Solving Weissinger's ODE
Next by thread:
Re: Line Wrapping Problems, Slow Delete All Output