Re: time dependent surface data
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg104851] Re: time dependent surface data
- From: "Sjoerd C. de Vries" <sjoerd.c.devries at gmail.com>
- Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 06:00:01 -0500 (EST)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
ListPlot3D is a suitable candidate. Cheers -- Sjoerd On Nov 11, 11:28 am, Ignacio Plazeta <Ignacio.Plaz... at speednet.es> wrote: > Dear Friends > > By means of Animate e Plot3D I quickly get > the animation of a time dependend surface > f [ x , y , t]. > > How can I get the same when surface's data > are not generated by a function like above but > are imported from a file ? > > What should I use instead of > Plot3D[ f [ x , y , t] , etc. ] ?